FERTILIZER HYDROGEN - FEEDBACK
Hydrangea is the favorite of many gardeners.
But this beautiful shrub needs special care.
And this applies primarily to top dressing, which is primarily important in May before flowering.
You can buy ready-made fertilizers for hydrangeas, but let's talk about those that are easy to prepare at home.
WHAT TO ACIDIZE SOIL FOR HYRENCY
Before top dressing, you first need to acidify the soil in the near-stem circle of the bush so that all the nutrients are well absorbed (every 2-3 weeks). Than?
Citric acid: 2 tbsp on 10 l of water. Norma is a bucket on the bush.
Apple cider vinegar: 100 ml per 10 l of water.
Sorrel infusion: grind half a bucket of sorrel, add water, leave for 12 hours. Before top dressing, 1 liter of the composition should be diluted in a bucket of water. Consumption - 10 liters per bush.
FERTILIZERS FOR HYDRENCY
Hydrangea loves organics. Here are 5 effective nutritional recipes.
1. Bird droppings, mullein, green manure. Pour any of the specified organics with water (1:10). Insist 5-7 days. Dilute with water before entering the soil: bird droppings - 1:15, and manure and infusion of herbs - 1:10. Organics can be added until mid-July (once a month).
2. Bread or yeast. Cut one loaf of bread (you can even call it stale), fill it in a bucket with water to the top, put it overnight in the heat. In the morning, pour a bucket of infusion, strain it, under the bush.
Instead of bread, yeast is suitable - 2 tbsp. for 10 liters of warm water.
3. Маргацовка. In each decade of May, it is useful to shed hydrangea with a light pink solution of potassium permanganate (10 l per bush). Such top dressing strengthens the stems, increases the immunity of plants.
4. Kefir. Dilute 2 liters of kefir (and even better - yogurt from homemade milk) in 10 liters of water. It is useful not only to pour this drug under the root, but also to spray the plants on the leaves before flowering.
5. Boric acid. Dilute 2 g of powder in 10 l of water. With a solution, it is useful to spray the plants in the evening on the leaves both before and during flowering. Such top dressing stimulates growth, and is also able to prolong flowering.
We also recommend reading: Feeding and caring for panicle spring hydrangeas
HOW TO FERTILIZE HYRENCY - VIDEO
© Author: Irina GURIEVA, Научн. corp. FNTS them. Michurin
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!