We stimulate the plants to grow yeast in the hands of the summer resident
The composition of ordinary baker's yeast is rich in minerals, organic iron, and a variety of trace elements.
The summer residents noted the fact that plants that were watered with yeast dissolved in water, much stronger than those who have not been subjected to such top dressing.
However, here, as elsewhere, it has its own peculiarities - it is not necessary to introduce such a solution into unheated soil, because to ensure normal operation the yeast needs heat, which is why they simply will not "work" in cold soil.
Typically, the ideal time for their use is spring. This "growth stimulator will be an excellent assistant for seedlings, not only during picking, but also when transplanting it to a permanent place.
However, it must be remembered that as a result of its "work", yeast is characterized by the absorption of a fair amount of potassium from the soil.
In order not to completely empty the ground on the beds, it is recommended to make ash together with yeast top dressing.
Traditional recipe for yeast dressing is prepared as follows: a kilogram of "live" yeast is diluted in five liters of water, after which the solution is diluted with water in the ratio 1: 10 before use.
If dry yeast is used instead of the usual one, then top dressing is prepared on the basis of 10 grams per 10 l of warm water with the addition of two tablespoons of sugar, after which the mixture is allowed to stand for a couple of hours, and then also diluted with water in the ratio 1: 5. Typically, this solution is used for watering flower beds, vegetables, fruit trees and berry bushes.
In addition, on the basis of yeast, you can prepare a "mash", which can improve the growth and development of potatoes and tomatoes. 100 gram of yeast and half a cup of granulated sugar dissolve in a container with three liters of water, then cover with gauze and leave for a week to infuse.
After the specified time, the preparation is ready-dilute it based on a glass on 10 l of water and consume a liter for each plant.
To take a fancy with yeast fertilizing is not necessary. For the best effect, it's enough to perform 2-3 similar operations for the season.
See also: How to prepare a pepper dressing
It is interesting, but it turns out that a similar effect is produced by yeast fertilizing, you can achieve watering plants with live beer.
Of course, many can not afford this luxury, so you have to resort to the help of the irreplaceable "comrades" of the baker
Only one condition - the yeast must be fresh.
The yeast is able to save the garden strawberries from the gray rot. To do this, 100 grams of the product dissolve in 10 liters of water and water the charged means of the bush directly under the root.
If you water the seedlings with yeast dissolved in water, it will be less stretched, in the future it will be easier to transfer the pick.
YEAST FEEDING - TIPS AND REVIEWS
ON YEAST GROWS NOT ONLY A DARKNESS
Sometimes, in order to get into the hands of a reliable and proven tool that helps the growth and development of plants, it is not necessary to go far: just to the nearest grocery store. You can buy ordinary yeast.
What is the use of yeast for the garden
The secret to the use of yeast as a fertilizer and stimulating substance is their fungal base. These microorganisms act as a kind of activator of natural processes and allow us to achieve good results in growing most crops.
Using yeast dressing, you can get the following results:
- strengthen the seedlings, to ensure its resistance to stress;
- to improve survival rate when planting seedlings and seedlings of vegetable plants, to accelerate their growth;
- to ensure the best development of the roots of the treated plants;
- increase resistance to pathogens;
- accelerate rooting of cuttings and shoots;
- improve soil fertility by improving its structure;
- accelerate the decomposition of organic matter.
In the end, all this leads to increased yields and improved quality of the grown products.
Yeast top dressing is contraindicated for potatoes - tubers become loose and lose their taste. Garlic and onion are also not to their liking.
RECIPES SUPPORT FROM THE YEAST
Yeast-based fertilizer recipes are plentiful. I will confine myself to those that I have been able to verify on my own experience.
- Recipe 1. Ingredients Required: 1 part of pressed yeast and 5 parts of water. The yeast is added to room temperature water, mixed thoroughly, and the resulting solution is infused for 12 hours. The place should be warm and without access to sunlight. During this time, the solution will begin to ferment, which indicates the activation of the yeast. Immediately before using the "mash" once again diluted in the ratio 1: 10 and bring in the form of irrigation.
- Recipe 2. Ingredients required: 10 g dry yeast, 60 g sugar and 10 l water. The yeast is dissolved in water, sugar is added, mixed thoroughly, and put on an 2 hour in a warm place. Before use, diluted in the ratio 1: 5. Apply with watering, pouring yeast fertilizer directly under the root of the plant.
- Recipe 3. Ingredients Required: 100 g of pressed yeast and 0,5 cup of granulated sugar. All this is poured into a three-liter jar, pour water to the brim, cover with gauze and leave to ferment in a warm dark place for 7 days. Used as follows: Pour 0,25 l (cup) of solution into a bucket of water. This dressing is good for tomatoes and peppers. Under each plant poured 1 l.
- Recipe 4. Ingredients required: 5 l of water, 1 Art. l dry yeast, 2 Art. l sugar, 2 g powder of ascorbic acid. All components dissolve, stir and insist day. Before use, dilute in proportion 1: 10 and water the plants under the roots.
Prepared yeast fertilizers cannot be stored., therefore, they must be prepared in the amount that will be required for use at a time. It is best to insist on yeast beyond the redistribution of the residential part of the house - not everyone will like the characteristic “beer” smell that can be absorbed into the interior. Do not forget to cover containers with a solution with a piece of cloth. It is needed so that insects cannot consume “mash”, while free air access remains.
The best tool for seedlings
Feeding with yeast fertilizers when growing seedlings is particularly well established. The first time they are given a dive. The second - when landing in the ground. To increase the number of ovaries and improve flowering, you can do a third top dressing.
You can use for this purpose any of the above recipes. It is worth remembering the high sensitivity of the seedlings and be sure to dilute the fertilizer in the proportion of 1: 10, using warm water. If the plants are very weakened, then during transplantation, it is best to shed the prepared soil with yeast fertilizers 1-1,5 hours before the "resettlement" of the seedlings.
And flowers like
Due to the narrowness, low light, and sometimes lack of clean air, our home flowers lose their beauty and shine. They, trying to compensate for not very pleasant external conditions, quickly "eat up" the supply of nutrients from a small pot and begin to fade. And here the nutrient solution with yeast will allow them to literally be reborn.
To prepare the simplest feeding, 1 liter of water and 1 g of dry yeast are enough. In room temperature water, pour the yeast and shake until completely dissolved. Add a little sugar to the resulting solution - literally a pinch.
Before use, the fertilizer must be kept in a warm dark place for several hours to activate the yeast. Then dilute with water in the ratio 1: 5 and shed the earth in pots until complete saturation. And if you make a half-less concentrated solution (1: 10), you can, by typing it in a spray bottle, conduct foliar feeding, not forgetting to pre-clean the leaves from dust.
The same proportions apply to the feeding of garden flowers.
Many summer residents know and apply fertilizers from infused grass. These herbal "teas" are a natural analogue of chemical nitrogen. The objective of such feeding is to stimulate the growth and development of crops. Usually, crushed weeds are densely packed into a 200-liter barrel for this purpose. Any, but best of all rich in nitrogen - nettle and quinoa will do. All this is filled with water and left to wander from a month to two. But there are ways to improve this method and make the fertilizers obtained better, and most importantly, to accelerate their "ripening". And yeast helps here.
To do this, add yeast solution prepared in advance to the water intended to fill the barrel with weeds. This is done as follows: 2 kg of yeast dissolves 8 20 liters of water - it is possible in different containers, for example in two buckets. Then crumbled brown bread is added to each bucket - regular, optionally fresh. All this is mixed up and for a day goes to "play" in a warm dark place. Then the liquid is diluted in the amount of water required to fill the barrel and poured into the weeds.
In addition to accelerating the decomposition of organic matter, yeast will introduce nutrient elements such as potassium, magnesium, ammonium sulfate, sulfur, and calcium into the feed.
This fertilizer can be used after a week, without forgetting to dilute it with water during root top dressing 1: 5, with foliar - 1:10.
Fertilizer is added to warm water and at least 1 l is poured under each plant into pre-prepared grooves (after being absorbed, they must be turned to reduce evaporation).
Yeast-produced bio-fertilizer is produced on the basis of yeast, although the manufacturer positions it as a "bioregulator and plant stimulator". However, he promises the following benefits:
- a significant increase in the yield of vegetable crops, an increase in the nutritive value of the fruit, and an extension of the shelf life of the crop;
- acceleration of development, growth, passage of physiological phases, earlier flowering and activation of generation of generative organs;
- Increase of protective functions of plants to negative weather conditions (recurrent frosts, drought, waterlogging and salinization of soil);
- strengthening the protective functions of plants to diseases and pest damage;
- mitigation of the inhibitory effect of chemical preparations (pesticides) on plant protection in complex treatments;
- reduction of the consequences of stressful factors during transplanting - seedlings perfectly survive during picking and transplanting into open ground.
© Author: Dmitry Ilyich DYAKONOV, agronomist, a / g Ulukovye,
FEEDING PLANTS FROM YEAST - VIDEO
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- Fertilizers for apple and pear (June-July)
- Fertilizers for sweet corn - when, how and with what fertilizers
- Lack of microelements and nutrition of plants
- Mulch and mulching of soil (photo)
- How and what mineral fertilizers to use on the site for growing vegetables
- Signs of nitrogen shortage in vegetable plants
- Fertilizers in the fall - what is the right way and when to apply
- Selection scheme of precursors for vegetable crops - MEMO FOR a gardener
- Summer feeding and fertilizing vegetables - how and which drug to choose
- Salt instead of pesticides and fertilizers
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!