Plants for the pond and the creation of them decorating the plot
A water lily, a bathing-house, an iris, a vasilistnik, a shrimp, a sedge, a derbennik are plants habitual in our strip, but they do not lose their charm.
In May - early June the violet blossoms vigorously, gently glowing flowers of the bathing-house look into the water.
In June along the shore a haze of pink butterflies spreads, the cheerful spur of the swamp enjoys moisture and the sun, the lilac candles of the palmary root rise above the foam of the cuff, the small irises bloom, the white inflorescences of the Volzhanka crumb rise above the carved mantle leaves.
The first water-lilies bloom, the main flowering will be in July-August, and at the same time the tall yellow vasilistnik and the surprisingly harmonious verticals of the derbennik bloom. By August a solid gold bead will sparkle.
The whole season reveals the umbrellas of a shrimp, a living indicator of the purity of water. Very fine near the water is the narrow foliage of the sedge, the citadel, the irises and the sushi, and the large "dams" of the water lilies counterbalance it.
The composition is selected light yellow, white and shades of purple-pink.
These combinations are often found in our meadows and fields and unobtrusively share a calm and cheerful mood with the owner of the garden.
Plants for the pond - planting plan
1. Fuchs palmatocorne - Dactylorhiza fuchsii.
2. European swimsuit - Trollius europaeus.
3. Swamp violet - Viola palustris.
4. Hairy buten - Chaerophyllum hirsutum 'Roseum'.
5. Iris marsh - Iris pseudacorus.
6. Soft cuff - Alchemilla mollis.
7. Fox sedge - Carex vulpina.
8. Sitnik spreader -Juncus effusus.
9. Euphorbia palustris.
10. Volzhanka chrysalis - Aruncus aethusifolius.
11. Derbennik ivolistny - Lythrum salicaria.
12. Yellow cornflower - Thalictrum flavum ssp. glaucum true blue '.
13. Solidaster yellow -X Solidaster luteus 'Lemore'.
14. Water lily white - Nymphaea Candida.
15. Susak umbellate -Butomus umbellatus.
© Design and drawings by Tatyana Dmitrieva
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- Plants for a flower garden and a garden with gray leaves - photo, name and description
- How to build your own patio in the country
- Copper-gold plants for garden design - photo, name and description
- How to create a low-maintenance budget garden - investing in beauty on your site
- Wooden wheels in garden design - use cases in the photo
- Supports (props) for perennial flowers with their own hands
- Garden in the Moorish style (photo) - features and plants
- Walls, stairs and paths in the garden with their own hands
- Geoplastics - a change in the relief of the site. Hills and grooves
- Garden with fragrant plants - choice: photo and description
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!