5 main activities from phytophthora
This insidious disease can overtake tomatoes overnight, minimizing the whole future crop.
How can we protect ourselves from it? We will take preventive measures!
Five main events from phytophthora
1. Phytophthora loves thickening. Therefore, regularly remove from the tomatoes stepsons, as well as the lower leaves to the first flower brush.
2. Ventilate the greenhouse, make sure that the air in it is dry. the formation of condensation on the film and the introduction of droplets on the leaves lead to a rapid spread of the disease.
3. Feed tomatoes when forming fruits with phosphorus and potassium fertilizers - this helps to strengthen their immunity.
4. Every 7-10 days do preventive spraying. At the beginning of the season, chemical preparations are permissible: Panncotseb, Ridomil - according to the instructions.
5. With the appearance of small fastened fruit, it is better to use folk remedies for treatments:
- 1 l fermented yogurt for 10 l of water;
- half a bucket of wood ash pour 10 l of water, insist for three days, periodically mixing. Stirred liquid drained, bring the volume to 30 l and add 30-35 ml of liquid soap;
- at the first signs plant phytophthora can be watered with a solution of yeast (80 g per bucket of water);
- helps iodine-milk "cocktail": 1 l milk and 20 drops of iodine on 10 l of water.
© Author: Ioannina GORBATENKO. agronomist, Mr. Mogilev
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- Dodder (photo) how to fight and get rid of a dangerous weed?
- How to deal with hydrangea spider mites?
- Apple-tree commander scale - how to fight (+ PHOTO)
- Rot on gladioli - how to fight?
- How to treat clubroot on cauliflower and broccoli?
- Peronosporosis and powdery mildew on cucumbers - folk remedies and chemistry, resistant varieties
- Fighting aphids - my way
- Garlic rots under the scales - what is the reason?
- Processing currants from a fungus - reviews and expert advice
- Powdery mildew on currants - a folk remedy
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!