Flower garden in orange tones
Orange color traditionally embodies love of life and optimism, and in the warm company of red and yellow its properties are enhanced.
Psychologists say that the orange in the design is chosen by active and happy people. Most likely, it is thanks to them that he continually breaks out into favorites.
The garden is also filled with fire colors - they give it a dynamic and radiate a positive.
To the delight of advanced gardeners, there are plenty of flaming plants: in spring bright lights are lit by tulips, hazel hens and primroses, in summer - daylilies, irises, nasturtiums, calendula, marigolds, zinnia, dahlias, chrysanthemums, gladioli.
The Queen of Flowers is no less willing to dress up in the actual color in this season.
It is in the summer and autumn that nature especially pleases with the abundance of orange shades.
Decoration in orange tones always looks flamboyant in spite of (or even thanks to) the undoubted dominance of this color.
In this case, lovers of juicy colors can make a monochrome planting by diluting the orange colors with less bright yellow.
More relaxed and restrained look flower beds, where flaming flowers are complemented by snow-white partners or plants with leaves of green or silver hues, for example, hosts and cumin.
However, the most advantageous fire colors look in combination with contrasting colors, such as blue and violet.
In this pair with the orange handsome partners look equally effective both with dark red, almost purple leaves, for example geyhery and amaranth, and plants with violet-blue flowers, such as lavender or aconite.
Orange flowers for a flower garden
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- Garden lilac (photo) flowers and other plants for him
- Arrangement of a place between a wall of the house and a fence (photo)
- We decorate a garden or a summer residence with plants in a monochrome style
- How to decorate a flower garden when some of the plants in it have faded - ideas and solutions
- DIY Alpine slide - photos and progress
- We decorate the villa with the help of building nets
- Evergreen plants for the garden in winter for decorative purposes
- Vertical gardening with morning glory - tips
- Beautiful conifers for the winter garden - name and description
- Framing a path with flowers - a planting scheme
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!