THE RIGHT POST ROSE
What could be better than a rose garden? Especially in the evening, when the scent of roses fills the whole garden! Of course, in order for these luxurious plants to please you with their beauty, it is important to plant them correctly and remember that they love light and moisture!
О Secrets of Planting Roses tells the landscape designer Sofya Krasavina.
Council from Sofia Krasavina:
When planting a rose, it is good to cover the soil around it with the rotted manure so that the rose receives all the nutrients on time!
And also use a special fertilizer for prolonged-action roses to make them bloom better.
ROSE SITTING - MASTER CLASS
1. Before us is a rose rose with a closed root system, which can be planted throughout the warm season.
2. We see the vaccination site. If you plant a rose in the middle band, then this node is desirable to close.
3 Before planting the plant, we clear the soil of weeds and level the soil.
4. We excavate a pit with a diameter of 50 cm, depth 40 cm.
5. We pour ash, which is very fond of roses.
6. We add humus and reparted manure and mix the earth.
7. We make a hole.
8. We plant a rose. We remember that you need to close the place of vaccination!
9. Tamp the soil around the seedling, then water!
Rose planting - MASTER CLASS: VIDEO
© Author: Natalia Grigoryeva. Photos of Igor Piskarev
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- Shrub rose - preparation for winter
- Caring for roses in early spring - a list of required work
- Propagation of roses - Cuttings or seedlings?
- An unusual way of planting: roses ... in a hole - so as not to freeze
- Breeding roses for beginners - growing, grooming, pruning and planting roses
- Processing roses before hiding for hibernation
- Pests of roses - photos and description
- Rose ramblers: the best varieties for the garden
- Roses of unusual colors - photo, description and name of varieties
- Reproduction of roses by vaccinations and cuttings - the best advice from A to Z
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!