STONE-MOUNTED GORKA-ROCARIUM WITH COLORS WITH YOUR HANDS
TIP: it is important to consider that granite acidifies the soil, and limestone alkalinizes. And, if the choice is made in favor of the latter, the plants are selected from those that favorably approach the alkaline soil, and are also drought-resistant and light-loving.
WHAT TO PLACE IN THE ROKERY - THE PLAN OF THE LANDING AND THE LIST OF PLANTS
1. Mountain pine - Pinus mugo 'Minikin'.
2. Juniper horizontal - Juniperus horizontalis 'Prince of Wales'.
3. Juniper Cossack - Juniperus sabina 'Rockery Gem'.
4. Almonds are low - Amygdalus dad.
5. Japanese genomeles - Chaenomeles japonica 'Sargentii'.
6. Henomeles excellent - Chaenomeles x superba 'Clementine'.
7. Barberry of Thunberg - Berberis thunbergii 'Atropurpurea'.
8. Japanese Spirea - Spiraea japonica 'Goldflame'.
9. Stonecrop Kamchatka - Sedum kamtschaticum 'Variegatum'.
10. Iris hybrid (Standard dwarf bearded) - Iris x hybrida 'Music'.
11. Ash geranium - Geranium cinereum 'Laurence Flatman'.
12. Lemon-Smelling Thyme - Thymus x citriodorus 'Golden Dwarf'
13. Young roofing - Sempervivum tectorum.
Stone in the garden is an important element. It can be the basis of the design decision, the structure that sets the tone for the entire garden.
This natural material (be it granite, limestone, slate, sandstone or tuff) is beautiful in itself; is combined with all other materials of natural origin; on its background even the most simple plants look like a design object. All this fascinates many, so that the whole garden turns into a big rock garden.
In the spring the composition will be the brightest. For about ten days, almond blossoms gently-pink fragrant clouds, blossoms of varietal dwarf irises are blooming.
In May-June it explodes with the juicy color of quince flowers; if fruiting is interesting, then it is worth planting two or three varieties. Fire flashes of spiraea of the 'Goldflame' variety are very beautiful from the moment of leafing up to late autumn. At the time of flowering (from the end of June, about 50 days), the flame of foliage subsides, turns green, giving way to a pink foam of inflorescences.
Ashen geranium blooms for a long time since June. In June-July, lemon-smelling thyme is covered with light purple flowers, the most beautiful of thyme and the most delicate - therefore requiring shelter for the winter. But the golden leaves of the Golden Dwarf variety are worthy of shelter.
Against the backdrop of the stone, coniferous trees - junipers, pine - and barberry - look great. They decorate the rockery all season, the graphical sheared barberry pillow is good even in winter.
ROKARY WITH YOUR HANDS-VIDEO
Design and drawings by Tatiana Dmitrieva
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- Paving with tiles and planting stonecrop - a beautiful idea (+ photo)
- Round flowerbed with own hands and plants for her
- What kind of forest trees can be planted on the site and how to properly transplant them?
- Sweet peas (photo) planting for decorative purposes
- How to green the buildings in the garden in the garden. Selection of plants for landscaping the site
- The flower garden is beautiful all year round
- Russian Manor Garden - plants for him and the principles of the device
- The three designs of your garden are beautiful, comfortable and easy to clean. A photo.
- How to create a site plan with your own hands
- Artificial spring with tsukubai in Japanese style for decorating a cottage and garden
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!