HOW TO SUPPLY PLANT WITH AUTUMN AGRICOLE FERTILIZER
In order for the garden to survive the harsh winter and spring with sudden changes in temperature, it is necessary to provide it with the correct autumn food! About how to help the plants, says TV presenter and gardener-designer Olga Platonova.
It is necessary to feed the garden with a special autumn fertilizer that contains phosphorus and potassium, says Olga Platonova. “It will give plants useful substances for stabilizing the root system and ripening young shoots and provide a“ margin of safety ”for the winter.
Autumn top dressing starts from the beginning of August and is repeated - during the fall - every two weeks. But these fertilizers can also be applied in October and November, before the first snow.
Wear gloves. We need xnumx granules Agricola "Autumn fertilizer" on apt. meter. As a “measuring cup” we use the usual matchbox. It includes exactly 40.
Loosen the soil around the adult pear, then pour out the granules evenly around the tree trunk.
And now we cover the tree trunk with a warm “blanket” of dry fallen leaves. The main thing is that the leaves are not sick, such as infected scab. Now our pear is ready for winter!
Take a rake and lightly sprinkle the granules with earth.
We dig out a groove around the depth of the 5 depth around the tree circle. The groove will show us how much water the plant needs in order to drink plenty before the “hibernation”.
Abundantly pour the pear with hot water (temperature - 50 degrees), which will dissolve the granules. An adult fruit tree usually requires about ten buckets of water. As soon as the groove is completely filled with water, we stop watering.
ATTENTION: SUPPORTING A SEEDLING AGRICOLO: VIDEO
© Author: M. Grigorieva
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- How to prepare fertilizers for feeding from grass (green infusion)?
- Schedule and composition of vegetable dressings - reminder of gardener
- What kind of fertilizer when to make (reminder to the gardener)
- Which mulch is better?
- Sulfate fertilizers - is it necessary to apply and are they harmful?
- DIY leaf fertilizers - HOW TO PREPARE?
- Top dressing for saving seedlings - bread, hydrogen peroxide and beer
- Scheme of planting vegetables on the site + biologically active fertilizer with your own hands
- Compost in the greenhouse
- Ammonia for plants - how and from what is it used in the garden and garden?
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!