CULTIVATION OF EARLY MUSHROOMS IN MOBILE FIELDS
It is possible to get early yields of courgettes, if you use mobile beds for their cultivation.
T. Shchedrin, Orekhovo-Zuyevo, Moscow region
PREPARATION OF MOBILE RIDDLES
My mobile beds are boxes 40 cm wide, 60 cm long and 25 cm high. I plant 1-2 zucchini on one such bed. I’ve laid a plastic bag at the bottom of the box since the fall and put the plant debris on it, then compost, then the ground.
The boxes are in the greenhouse, during the winter it all sinks. For the manufacture of mobile beds can be used as boxes, and large and durable bags, planting seedlings
Approximately April 18 planted squash in a mobile garden, germinated in roll-up paper towels without earth. It is possible to get seedlings out of a roll-up and even transplant them together with paper - it will quickly decompose.
I make the hole deeper, I plant it up to the cotyledon leaves, carefully, I try not to bend the roots.
Mobile beds can always be kept in the greenhouse, and in June you can bring it to the garden.
Saplings close cut bottles volume of 5 l. Mulch the soil around hay. It turns out a kind of greenhouse with its microclimate - humidity and temperature. They can not be opened for several days and not watered.
If the day in the greenhouse is very hot, you can open the covers for airing. In the future, I remove the bottle, and squash continues to grow.
EARLY ZABATCHIKI - GROWING IN MOBILE POWERS
Favorite varieties of courgettes
Grow hybrids Navili F1 and Iskander F1. I like them because they have compact bushes, they are very fruitful. And it is also very decorative due to its motley colored leaves.
This method of planting and growing makes it possible to get a very early crop of squash - the first fruits ripen in May.
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- Seedling care in the seedling season - interesting tips from readers
- Lagenariya (photo) landing and care: councilors of summer residents
- Correct hardening of seedlings
- Growing seedlings and seeds for her - from A to Z. Memos to the summer gardener
- Coriander growing on seeds and on greens (coriander). Harvesting and collection of seeds.
- Growing dill and its varieties - always with the harvest!
- Seedlings - picking and top dressing
- The difference in picking, transshipment and transplanting seedlings
- Propagation of horseradish by rhizomes and how to prevent it from growing (Krasnodar)
- Growing ginger in a greenhouse - my tips and reviews (Chelyabinsk region)
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!