FIRST GREEN HARVEST IN GREENHOUSE
© Author: Nikolay Khromov Ph.D.
Greenhouses can be used from the end of February, medium (slightly heated) from mid-March, and late (unheated) from late March or early April. Everyone who has a greenhouse usually tries to think about planting in it so that the land is occupied for the maximum amount of time. And before growing the main vegetables, it is quite possible to sow the first greens.
Since parsley is very resistant to cold, it can be sown very early. But in the greenhouse it is necessary to maintain the temperature at the level of 15-25 degrees.
The best varieties in the greenhouse are Casta, Prima, Mazurka, Matador, Zimny Garnet, Normal and Virtuoso. Seeds are soaked and left for a couple of days. After this period, the seeds are sown in loose soil. Shoots can tolerate a drop in temperature to minus 8 degrees.
After the emergence of seedlings and before harvesting takes about 20 days.
EARLY SALAD AND Peking cabbage
The best varieties will be greenhouse, they ripen faster. The technology for cultivating these crops in the greenhouse is similar. Planted in rows every 20 cm, seeding the seeds to a depth of 1 cm. Subsequently, the temperature in the greenhouse is maintained at 6-18 degrees.
After about three weeks, both the lettuce and Beijing cabbage will be ready for harvest.
Before sowing, the seeds are soaked and sprouted.
Ensure that in the greenhouse after sowing the seeds for a couple of days the soil is moist, then it will be possible to harvest in 35-40 days.
The best greenhouse varieties of radish are Helro, Verano, Warta, Silesia, Sax and Robino.
Radish seeds germinate already at 2-3 degrees above zero, while seedlings can withstand temperature drops to minus 4 degrees. As a rule, seedlings appear on the 3-4th day.
And the more often you water this vegetable, the tastier it will be.
EARLY VEGETABLES AND GREEN IN A GREENHOUSE - VIDEO
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- Polycarbonate greenhouse with own hands (photo) - step by step
- The earliest greens in the greenhouse - advises candidate of agricultural sciences
- Simple rules for soil in the greenhouse
- How I built a polycarbonate greenhouse with my own hands
- Automatic ventilation of the greenhouse with your own hands (window leaf - automatic)
- Strengthening, improvement and modernization of the polycarbonate greenhouse with your own hands (+ opening top)
- Compatibility of vegetables in a greenhouse - what can be planted and what cannot be planted?
- Membrane chamber with own hands - photo
- 7 reasons to buy a polycarbonate greenhouse
- Hothouse in the heat - a set of cases for the gardener: CUCUMBERS, TOMATOES, PEPPER
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!