GARDEN POT FROM CONCRETE Mortar OWN HANDS
1. Two parts of sand and one cement M 400 were poured into the container. Thoroughly mixed in dry form. He added a little water to make the solution thick enough.
2. I cut a square from a piece of metal mesh and bent the small sides (about 2 cm) on four sides.
3. I put a layer of mortar 1 cm thick (flowerpot bottom) in the net (photo 1) When working with cement, be sure to wear rubber gloves, otherwise the solution will corrode your hands.
4. Hands rolled up small balls with a diameter of about 5-6 cm and laid out the first row on the sides of the grid. Then he stuck the toothpicks into the balls from above at different angles, so that the second row would hold better until the solution dries (photo 2). Thus laid out a few more rows.
5. I made holes for water in the bottom. The flowerpot put in a shaded place for a day to dry.
6. In the second flowerpot for the bottom, I used a lid from a bucket. I laid on it a layer of a solution 2 cm thick. In a circle I laid out rows of balls with a diameter of about 3 cm. I made holes in the bottom for water and left to dry for a day.
7. After 24 hours, he sprayed water on the inner walls of the flowerpots. Diluted a thick solution and missed the pots from the inside, filling the holes between the balls (photo 3). Left to dry for another 24 hours.
8. Painted flowerpots with silver and gold spray paint. Dried. Planted flowers.
After painting, such flowerpots are not afraid of water and can be safely left in the garden in the rain.
GARDEN POT WITH YOUR OWN HANDS - VIDEO
© Author: Pavel Tikhonov, Photo by the author.
ON A NOTE:
Fun decoration for the garden
During construction, gas silicate blocks were used at its site. It’s a pity to throw out the rest, because it’s not in vain that they say: saved - it means earned. Therefore, from large fragments made two garden sculptures. I used an ax, a knife and a screwdriver in my work.
Even those who do not have artistic talent, it is easy to make simple figures on patterns downloaded from the Internet. Gas silicate block has a porous structure and at a density of D 300-400 lends itself well to processing. When working on a snail, she made a large sample with an ax, then she gave the final shapes with a knife and a screwdriver.
© Author: Olga Shuliko Photo of the author
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!