HOW TO BUILD A GREENHOUSE WITH YOUR OWN HANDS FOR SEEDLING
At the beginning of the last summer season, at the request of his wife, he built a small greenhouse. There she grows seedlings of flowers and vegetables.
1. Prepared an area 3 × 2, 5 m in size - removed the sod layer and tamped the sand. At this place, I mounted a base frame measuring 230 × 210 cm (photo 1).
2. Separately, from a bar with a section of 75 × 50 mm, I assembled the wall frames, the side ones with a height of 120 cm, the back and front also 120 cm, but they immediately built a frame-opening under the door with a height of 220 cm. I fixed the finished frames on the base and connected them to each other on long screws and metal corners (photo 2)
3. I mounted a frame for a gable roof and sewed it up with sheets of corrugated polycarbonate, which was fixed on the rafters with self-tapping screws with press washers (photo 3)
4. The walls of the greenhouse were sewn up from top to middle with polycarbonate, and from the middle down - with sheets of chipboard, with the same material I closed the corners at the top of the pediments (photo 4)
5. I covered the ground with spunbond inside the greenhouse and covered it with rubble. I put the plates down. I mounted shelving-shelves along the side walls, organized a hanger for garden tools on the back wall (photo 5)
6. From a bar with a section of 75 × 50 mm I made a door frame, sewed it up with the remains of polycarbonate, then fixed it on the hinges in the opening.
7. During the operation of the greenhouse, it turned out that even when the door was open, it was not ventilated enough, so I came up with additional ventilation - the side walls, some of which were sewn up with transparent material, made folding ones. I fixed them on the door hinges and screwed folding metal stops to the racks (I bought ready-made ones) (photo 6). To prevent the folding parts of the walls from being blown up by the wind in the closed position, I installed latches on them.
We also recommend reading: Greenhouses and greenhouses with their own hands
GREENHOUSE FOR SEEDLING OWN HANDS
MINI GREENHOUSE WITH YOUR OWN HANDS FOR GROWING SEEDLINGS - VIDEO
© Author: Roman Kuchereshko Author's photo
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- What are the greenhouses. Construction of greenhouses in the country - types and structures
- The earliest greens in the greenhouse - advises candidate of agricultural sciences
- The right greenhouse, its design and device - where to start
- Greenhouse pyramid (in the form of a pyramid) with their own hands in the country
- 7 reasons to buy a polycarbonate greenhouse
- Choice of greenhouses - structures, coating materials, lighting and heating systems
- Preparation of a greenhouse for the season of growing vegetables
- Sowing in the greenhouse
- Membrane chamber with own hands - photo
- Peppers and tomatoes in unheated film greenhouses - my technology
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!