CRANBERRY TOMATOES IN SUGAR - MY REVIEWS AND CARE
Every gardener strives to grow large tomatoes. And this is understandable: it seems to us that they are tastier and sweeter. And boasting a good harvest to neighbors and friends is also not a sin.
However, most often such varieties are indeterminate - they need to be pinned and tied up. I, too, have always grown large tomatoes, but for the second year now I have been sowing Cranberry seeds in sugar.
This is an early maturing determinant variety for growing on windowsills, in the open field and in small-sized film greenhouses. From germination to the beginning of fruiting 100-110 days. The bushes are compact, 25-35 cm high, do not require garters and shaping. Fruits weighing 15-18 g, excellent taste. The variety is resistant to late blight and unfavorable weather conditions.
Last summer, I planted part of the seedlings in large pots, which gave me the opportunity to transfer them anywhere. It is especially good to grow tomatoes in this way for those who have a small plot. The rest were planted in open ground. The care was the same: I did not feed anything, only watered.
As you can see, no special work is needed, and the harvest pleased me. Especially outdoors: from a 1 × 1 m garden (5 bushes) I collected a full 30-liter bucket.
Moreover, when the fruits were only tied on other tomatoes, these were already blushing with might and main. What a joy! No wonder they say that the vegetable garden should be for us, and not us for the vegetable garden.
Reference by topic: Growing tomatoes CHERRY - planting and care, reviews of varieties
© Author: Valentina Konstantinovna Burnosova Bryansk
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- Spots on tomatoes - reasons and struggle
- Tomato variety Zhigolo (Masculine, Female joy, Casanova, Eros, etc.) my testimonials and photos
- Dish-free tomato growing technology - questions and answers
- The maximum yield of tomatoes - tips, reviews and various tricks
- Bumpless technology of growing tomatoes
- "Wooden" tomatoes - measures to combat the tomato column
- Growing tomato varieties De Barao on a trellis, reviews of gardeners
- Tomatoes without phytophthora in the greenhouse
- Growing tomatoes, hereditary (family), indeterminant and determinant varieties
- Growing tomatoes in the middle belt without greenhouses and greenhouses
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!