KORNEVIN - NATURAL ACCELERATOR
How to use "Kornevin"? Why is he good?
© Author: Marina Sleptsova
- "Kornevin" is a unique biostimulant that activates the formation of the root system. Its main component is indolylbutyric acid (IMA). In addition to it, contains potassium, molybdenum, phosphorus and manganese.
When buying, pay attention to the expiration date. Indolebutyric acid does not have a long shelf life. Remember that it is advisable to use the contents of an open sachet in the next day or two.
ROSE HAS SHORT ROOTS - WORK FOR KORNEVIN!!!
The stimulant can be used both in the form of a powder (which is in a bag) and an aqueous solution. In order for the dry preparation to linger on the cuttings during dusting, they are pre-soaked. After processing, they are immediately planted in a container or open ground.
In a solution of a diluted preparation, planting material is kept for at least a day. In this case, the cuttings are immersed by a third.
"Kornevin" can also be used as a classic growth stimulator, accelerating the germination of seeds and the development of the root system of seedlings. It significantly reduces the harmful effects of high temperatures and waterlogging of the soil.
Remember that the drug is not able to protect the plant from diseases and pests inherent in this variety. The phytohormones contained in its composition do not replace full-fledged dressings.
Reference by topic: Plant Growth Stimulants - WHAT and FOR WHAT?
KORNEVIN - APPLICATION, CREEPING AND HARM ON VIDEO
© Author: Sergey SIDORENKO, agronomist, Ph.D. Podolsky, Krasnodar Territory. Photo by Valentina BONDAR
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- Tomatoes - planting and care: questions and answers
- Why do seedlings have tomato leaves turned purple
- Buy seedlings - where and what? choose the right - EXPERT advice
- Why ovaries fall off - the causes
- How to grow and care for cranberries
- Peonies and care for flowers in questions and answers
- Potatoes have black flesh - what is the reason and how to avoid?
- Strawberry leaves turned brown - what is it and how to fight
- Helichrysum Italian - immortelle (photo) planting and care, useful properties
- Strawberry tree - home care
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!