GARDEN WILL PROTECT FRAGRANT HERBS
You can protect plants in the beds from many pests without any effort.
It is enough to plant fragrant herbs next to the main crop.
For your convenience, we have prepared a detailed table for you. But remember: it's more about prevention.
You will have to deal with a large number of harmful insects with the help of special preparations.
HERBS FOR PESTS
|Thyme||Prevents caterpillars and butterflies from settling on cabbage.
Planted along the perimeter of the garden, repels slugs and snails
|Oregano||Protects against most harmful insects|
|Nasturtium||It distracts aphids from other plantings, repels caterpillars, slugs, ants and mice. Planted in a greenhouse, drives away the whitefly|
|Lovestock||Increases disease resistance in vegetable crops, it is good to grow it in different parts of the garden: it improves the growth and taste of vegetables|
|Mint, marjoram||Improve the taste of tomatoes and cabbage, repel aphids and cabbage flies|
|Borago (borage)||Increases the growth rate of peas, green and curly beans, onions and strawberries|
|Valerian, yarrow, chamomile, nettle||Planted along the beds, they enhance the natural immunity of berry and vegetable plantings, most harmful insects do not like their smell|
|Koriandr||Its root system loosens the soil, improves its structure|
|Garlic||Protects roses from black spot|
|Dill||Attracts beneficial insects that destroy whiteflies|
|Basil||Improves the taste of tomatoes, repels flies and mosquitoes, activates the growth of zucchini and cucumbers|
|Marigold||Protect potatoes, tomatoes, strawberries, roses and bulbs from nematodes|
|Calendula||Repels aphids, caterpillars, slugs and ants, protects neighboring plants from nematodes|
|Savory||Repels cabbage whites|
|Sage||Protects cruciferous plants from cabbage whites and slugs|
|Parsley||Protects plantings of strawberries and strawberries from the invasion of slugs|
|Mustard||Fights weeds and various pests, a good neighbor for legumes, able to protect tomatoes from late blight|
SAVE THE MEMORIAL PICTURE
Reference by topic: Recipes of decoctions and infusions against pests: table-memo
© Author: Yana KAZACHKOVA, Dr. Biol. of sciences
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- Spring garlic - the most common diseases and pests (PHOTO + TITLE + DESCRIPTION)
- How to increase the immunity of apple trees (from scab, aphids and not only)
- Cabbage Butterfly Remedies - Expert Tips and Reviews
- How to protect the garden from rodents
- Treatment and spraying of the garden from pests and diseases
- Application of Fitoverm and Agravertine for processing flowers
- What to do if the gooseberry "burns" and becomes covered with red spots?
- Spraying scheme for cherries from moniliosis
- Protection of the garden from pests and diseases - photo and description + set of processing measures
- How to save a sick cherry orchard - spraying with trichopole (metronidazole)
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!