HOMEMADE FEEDING FOR RASPBERRY
I'll tell you how I doubled the yield of raspberries. And she did it with the help of homemade top dressing.
At the beginning of each season in April, in addition to pruning raspberries, in order to awaken the bushes and energize them, I prepare a vitamin cocktail: in 10 liters of warm water I dilute two half-liter cans of ash, 300 g of chicken manure, add onion peel (I don’t regret how much ) and insist 4 hours. Then I pour all 10 liters of the composition under the bushes and mulch the ground under the raspberry tree bark (when it rots, it will become additional food). In the future, every week I also bury potato peelings under the plants.
Thanks to this homemade top dressing, I collect raspberries twice as much as usual.
© Author: Danuta DOBROLOVICH, Ivye, Yandex Zen "Good luck in the country"
WORD TO THE SPECIALIST
To increase the yield of raspberries in early spring (1st - 2nd decade of March), I advise you to feed the plants with nitrogen - for example, ammonium nitrate: scatter the granules over the ice crust at the rate of 10-15 g per bush (ice will melt in the sun, dissolving fertilizers).
The vitamin cocktail that the reader recommends refers to an organic plan of nutrition, the use of which is possible in addition to nitrogen fertilizers, but not in place of them. In general, during the season, raspberries before harvesting need to be fed with mineral (including water-soluble) fertilizers at least three times.
But I don’t advise you to bury potato peelings under the bushes, otherwise you risk attracting wireworms, nematodes, bears, and mice to the site. It is better to send kitchen waste to compost, then using it as rotted organic matter.
Reference by topic: Feeding raspberries - how and what is better?
ANOTHER FEEDING RECIPE FOR RASPBERRY ON VIDEO
© Author: Olga EMELYANOVA. cand. agricultural sciences
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- What kind of growths in raspberries?
- Early spring raspberry due to spring shelter - my reviews after a random experiment
- Black Raspberries "Cumberland" - and the harvest and the hedge
- Raspberry leaf raspberry - my reviews
- Standard raspberry (raspberry tree) expert reviews
- Caring for regular summer non-remont raspberries in early summer
- Updating raspberries - an interesting way (Hercules)
- Raspberry yellow giant - photo and description
- Growing raspberries in the warm beds of Rozuma - my reviews, planting and care
- Variety of remont raspberries ZYUGAN - reviews, planting and care
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!