SPRAYING CUCUMBERS WITH MILK WITH IODINE - REVIEWS
My neighbor praised his way of increasing the yield of cucumbers in every way. He feeds the plants with milk with iodine and believes that such a fertilizer enriches the plants with useful substances, helps them resist diseases, so that their leaves do not turn yellow.
That year, I tried this remedy advertised by a neighbor.
Although the summer was hot, my cucumbers really did well, and the harvest was decent.
And the most important thing was that the plants were not damaged by any misfortune. So I really liked the product I used.
I share his recipe with readers: to process cucumbers, you need to mix 1 liter of fresh milk, 30 drops of iodine, 10 liters of water, 20 g of laundry soap (grate or use liquid soap).
Spraying cucumbers with milk with iodine must be done in the evening, after sunset, when the heat subsides.
If you feed the plants during the day in clear weather, the leaves can get sunburned.
Reference by topic: Milk for feeding and for diseases and pests - recipes and tips
MILK WITH IODINE FOR CUCUMBERS - VIDEO REVIEWS
© Author: Anna Ivanovna MURAVTSOVA
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- How to grow cucumbers in the Northwest
- Sealed cucumber plantations in the open ground (Karelia)
- Growing cucumbers at home - sowing and containers, varieties and care
- Sowing cucumbers several times per season or cucumber conveyor (Yaroslavl region)
- The earliest cucumbers in an unheated greenhouse
- Technology of growing ground cucumbers, my feedback
- Cultivation of cucumbers in Siberia: from May to October
- What fertilizers and top dressing is not enough for cucumbers - symptoms and photos
- Growing + garter cucumbers on a high bed in a greenhouse (Ryazan region)
- Why cucumbers crochet and curves
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!