How to treat strawberries from pests without using "chemistry"?
- You can sprinkle with infusion of potato tops. Grind it (100-150 g fresh or 60-80 g dry), pour 1 liter of water and leave for 3 hours.
Infusion of onion peel: in a liter jar tightly lay the husk to about half the volume, pour 1 l of hot water and leave for two days. Before use, strain through gauze and dilute with water approximately twice. Use immediately, do not store.
Infusions will not protect plants from pests, but only scare them away.
If your strawberries were very sick or had a large number of pests, then next spring, before flowering, treat the plantation with Bordeaux liquid (100 g per 10 liters of water).
From pests in the same period, spray with Aktellik (6 ml per 10 l of water) or Novaktion (4 ml per 10 l of water).
© Author: Natalia KLAKOTSKAYA, Cand. of sciences
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- How to save trees damaged by rodents
- Human medicines - use for plants
- If the Meyer lemon growing at home is sick - greasy spots on the leaves
- Diseases and pests of bulbs of dahlias gladiolus and cannabis
- The onion turns yellow - what to do?
- Nematode in a country greenhouse - control measures and what to do (personal experience)
- Krotolovka with their own hands and fighting moles
- Pest and Disease Control in the Fall - Reader Tips
- Quarantine plant pests - name, description: memo to the gardener
- Fertilizing conifers in spring
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!