CUCUMBERS ACCORDING TO THE OLD SCHEME - FEEDING IN 4 WEEKS!
This year, for the first time, I tried to feed the borage according to the scheme that my mother-in-law told me last year. As a result, an excellent harvest was collected until the end of August. I started feeding cucumbers once a week from mid-July.
1 tbsp. sifted ash, poured a bucket of boiling water, left until cool, filtered, added
2 tbsp. green soap. I sprayed the bushes so that the liquid also fell on the lower part of the leaves.
1 kg of chopped fresh nettle without roots and seeds was poured into 10 liters of cold water, left for a week, diluted with water 1:10, watered under the root (3 liters of infusion per bush). I sprayed the rest on the leaves. I fertilized early in the morning or after 6 pm. Week 3.
Sprayed the bushes generously undiluted whey. To obtain it, I bought unpasteurized milk at the market and let it sour. Then boiling milk was poured into the yogurt (0,5 liters per 2 liters of yogurt). I mixed it and placed the container with cottage cheese in a bowl of hot water drawn from the tap for about 30 minutes. I strained the product through cheesecloth.
Whey is ready to use as soon as it cools, and cottage cheese is a nice breakfast bonus.
I diluted 10 g of dry yeast in 10 liters of water, added a couple of handfuls of herbal chopped and half a liter of fermented jam. She insisted at night, filtered in the morning, diluted with water (1:10), watered the plants under the root (3-5 l under a bush).
Reference by topic: Super feeding for cucumbers: potassium + ammonia - reviews and expert opinion
Feeding for large cucumbers - video
© Author: Anastasia ROMANCHIK, Gorki
Below other entries on the topic "Dacha and garden - with their own hands"
- Super feeding for cucumbers: potassium + ammonia - reviews and expert opinion
- 3 good gooseberry fertilizers for harvest
- Fertilizer “AVA” - what is it and how to use it
- Compost with your own hands in a box
- Compost for a flower garden and what is the best way to mulch a flower garden?
- The scheme of fertilizing flowers - MEMORY - gardeners-florist
- Spring fertilizers - how and what to apply
- What growth stimulants exist for seedlings - names and descriptions
- Cones Mulch - Pros and Cons
- Compost grooves all over the site
Subscribe to updates in our groups and share.
Let's be friends!